Pages

Saturday, 12 July 2014

Love Me Do

Hello everyone, hope you're having a fabulous weekend. I'm loving this gorgous summer weather we're having but must admit I really had to force myself to do some crafting.

I decided to make a wedding card for a change and I've used one of the Wee Stamp toppers from the Hobby House - but you can also get this as a digi image called 'love me do' here. The paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and I used a Marianne die and a magazine freebie die for the flower. I finished it off by adding a pearl and a sentiment from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Craft-Room challenge 'wedding / anniversay'
Bearly Mine challenge 'let's go digital'
Crafty Catz challenge 'flowers'

Hopefully I'll get myself motivated to make another card tomorrow. I'm still trying to get to the 100 cards for charity, but with this lovely sunshine I may just end up playing outside instead.

12 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, such a sweet topper and pretty papers and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea, cute and gorgeous card, beautiful papers.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty wedding card Andrea, such a sweet image and lovely backing paper. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah adorable and cute!!
    fab wedding card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real sweet wedding card with a fabulous main image. Thank you for sharing at The Raft Room
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the topper and the pretty flower die.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely, how sweet...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - your wedding card is so beautiful!!! I love the image and your design!!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Design. hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute couple, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation and just perfect for our challenge this month...beautiful colours too...good luck in the draw and hope to see you next challenge.xx aNNie
    {Bearly Mine DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful Andrea! Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Designs
    hugs
    laney DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.