Pages

Monday, 14 July 2014

Lili of the Valley 'Thank You'

Happy Monday to you all and what a glorious day it is too.

I managed to have a bit of crafty time last night to make a card using yet another of my LOTV toppers (I didn't realise just how many of these I'd bought!!). This image of the adorable little mice is brilliant for a CAS quick make as it doesn't really need much in the way of embellishments and is perfect for a 'thank you' card. The paper is also from LOTV and the sentiment, pearls and ribbon (my last little snippet of this colour) are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Lovely Lili + thenk you'
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'Take two' (2nd entry)
As You Like it challenge 'Do you prefer animals or people' (3rd entry)
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'Use snippets'


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful design and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty topper Andrea and looks quite classic with the bow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous Thank You card Andrea, such a pretty image and lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I like the use of ribbon at the bottom. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another sweet and pretty card. You have an eye for pretty toppers!
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Andrea - great topper (as always LOTV do such lovely ones) and the ribbon is a great finishing touch!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Kanda, thanks for entering our 'It Takes Two' challenge this month.

    Good luck!

    Anne xx
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.