Pages

Monday, 14 July 2014

Fairy Magic

Hi everyone, here I am back with another card I made this afternoon.

Again I used one of my many LOTV toppers and this time teamed it up with LOTV papers and a LOTV sentiment stamp. I used a pearlescent card base and the doiley is a Marianne die cut from the same colour pearlescent card (a snippet I saved from an old card that didn't work). The lace, ribbon and pearls are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'take two' (3rd entry)
Creative Inspirations challenge 'favourite occasion' (3rd entry)
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (2nd entry)
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'it's magic'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'bingo' (lace/pearls/diecut)

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Andrea. I love the little fairy and pretty paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Andrea, such a pretty topper and papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love image and wonderful colours . Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...this is so sweet! This is such a pretty image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling card Andrea! You might be interested in my snippets card on this coming Sunday :) Love how you used the doily - I have that lovely die too and really don't use it often enough.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.