Pages

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Crafty Individuals Tag

Hi and thanks for popping by. Just a quick post from me today with a tag I made using my one and only Crafty Individuals stamp which I paper pieced (the dress) and coloured with Promarkers. I then cut it with a Marianne Creatables tag die and added some ribbon from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Crafty Individuals challenge 'tag, you're it'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes'
Hanna and Friends challenge 'paper piecing'
Penny Black and More challenge 'favourite stamp'


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous graceful and feminine tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kanda you had better add to your collection as this is a very pretty tag. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the paper pieced dress. A pretty vintage style tag. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous tag Andrea, I love your vintage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh what an elegant lady Andrea and looks lovely on the tag with the pretty bow.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo elegant and stunning and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.