Pages

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Bluebell Christmas in July

I'm here today with another christmas card, this time using one of my uninked Wild Rose Studio stamps. This one is called 'Bluebell behind presents' which I coloured with Promarkers and added a touch of Stickles on the robins hats. The spotty paper is one of my loose sheets and the others are leftover snippets so not sure where they are from. From a snippet of glitter card I die cut a star and punched some tiny snowflakes (they don't show up too well on the photo but I think you can just about see them) Finally I added some pearls from my stash.


and here's a close up ahowing the 3 snowflakes haven't melted away! I just couldn't get them to show up properly on the top photo



I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Magnolia-licious challenge 'christmas in July'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'three of three' (3 pearls, 3 snowflakes, 3 robins on image)
Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'buttons, bows & bling - any or all' (bling)
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (3rd entry)
ABC challenge 'P is for pearls'
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'christmass in July'
Penny Black and More challenge 'dies and punches' (2nd entry)
Inky Chicks challenge 'christmas in July'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'spots and dots'

Thanks for your visit today - I love having you drop by.

15 comments:

  1. Brrr, you're making me feel cold!! Just as well the sun is shining outside!!! I adore the little Christmas scene on your card Andrea - the little snowflakes are the prefect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Christmas card. Those are someof my favourite images and this one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, it's a gorgeous Christmas card Kanda.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this cutie over at Pixie's Playground and zipped over for a closer look. Love that image...it is just darling. A pretty layout and your design paper is so bright & cheery. Your snowflakes showed up wonderfully sparkling & glittery too. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are so organised Andrea,it's another lovely Christmas card. If only I could be the same I might not have the November rush.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Andrea, such a sweet image and I love your pennants.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) I love Bluebell and the simple layout and details are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and cheerful image and adorable snippets card, Andrea! Your coloring is superb and I really love the flags and the way you have made their tails this way and that!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable Andrea! Love the image and I'd been looking at that sketch earlier in the week - you did a great take on it!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute Christmas card - love that stamp! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fin stamp and great combination with the glitterpapers! Thank you for joining at Penny Black and more! Gerrina, Guest-Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Almost certain that your spotty paper is from Raspberry Road Designs Christmas colletion from Quick cards! It has made a lovely backing for your cute image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi gorgeous card! Thanks for Sharing it wish us at Sparkles!

    Love From Rebecca xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful little card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling creation! Love the fur on the little birds' hats.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.