Pages

Sunday, 6 July 2014

Another LOTV Christmas Topper

Good evening to you all, I hope you've had a good weekend. I've spent the afternoon on the edge of my seat watching the mens Wimbledon final - what a fantastic match and brilliant tennis from both players.

But on to my card which is made using another from my pile of LOTV christmas toppers. The papers are Kaisercraft 'christmas collection', the sentiment is from my stash and I used a QuicKutz die to cut the stars from snippets of glitter card.

This is card number 75 for the charity fundraising box. I'm trying to motivate myself to get up to 100 before they are collected in the next week or so - but somehow I don't think I will make it !!


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes + option of christmas' (my 3rd entry)
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'reach for the stars'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'spots and stripes'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (glitter card stars and white card for matting'
As You Like It challenge 'do you prefer images of animals or people + why' (definitely animals as they are so cute)
The Sketchy challenge 'christmas - with or without the sketch'
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'a winters scene'

Thanks for popping by - I really appreciate your visits

13 comments:

  1. Super combination with the backing papers. Just perfect with the topper. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous Christmas card Andrea, I love your adorable topper and gorgeous rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute christmas card, great use of snippets, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colours here Andrea, great Crimbo card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Andrea! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have chosen some beauiful DP to go with that pretty image. A fabulous Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea that is gorgeous! I assumed the papers were LOTV too as they work perfectly together. I think we're all trying to get Xmas in the bag before Xmas! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Buddies Challenge "Winter Scene" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and gorgeous topper, thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland 'Spots & Stripes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Andrea - the papers and topper really do seem as if they were made just for one another - well matched by you!! Tee, hee - that puddy tat is in a right pickle :)

    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting, playing catch up here!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are two cute kitties. Beautiful colour choice, and a gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a gorgeous image. Love the layout too. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our 'Winter scene' challenge.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.