Pages

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

White and Gold plus Baubles

Hi everyone, I'm here with a very simple quick make christmas card today.

I've used linen effect card for the base and a LOTV topper layered onto a piece of gold mirri-card. Then I added some gold peel-off holly leaves and 'noel' sentiment and the job is done!!


I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (2nd entry, snippets - holly leaves leftover bits & gold card)
Allsorts challenge 'white + gold + one other' (white + gold + green)
Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'include some gold or silver'

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments.

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully elegant Christmas design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another excellent snippets card, Andrea!! It's very rich and elegant!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous Christmas card Andrea. Love the image and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kanda, I tried commenting, and I guess Blogger didn't like me or something. I had an error message. So I'll try again! Here's what I said first time: Hi Andrea, saw your pretty card in the Playground, and popped over for a closer look. Love the bauble image, and the gold mirror card was a beautiful backing for the topper. Great use of the gold sentiment sticker too. Wonderful design and use of snippety things to make an awesome card.
    TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card for our combo challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really getting a complex seeing all you organised Peeps getting ahead with Christmas cards, I really need to make a stare before November this year.

    It's perfect for this weeks theme Andrea, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY card Andrea! Those LOTV toppers are gorgeous aren't they - and I love the touch of gold to make it 'pop'!

    I have the same issue as Mary does, when I comment I get a bounce back email message. But, my comments work fine so it's a bit odd.

    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting, life got a bit busy!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the ornaments and gold embossing! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just gorgeous, really classy Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.