Pages

Friday, 13 June 2014

Water Lily Fairy

Hi everyone, I'm here with a card I made this morning using one of the new LOTV fairies. This is the water lily fairy which I coloured with Promarkers and used a Sakura glaze pen on the sunglasses. The paper is Wild Rose Studio 'butterfly garden' and the gorgous 'cotton candy pink' Divine Bakers Twine is from The Ribbon Girl (part of my recent win - a huge thank you to Mary and Andrea xx). Finally I added a button and sentiment from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Lovely Lili + girlie'
Without Words challenge 'Femme fatale - birthday card for girl'
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'Things with wings'
A Creative Romance challenge 'Anything goes + option happy birthday' (2nd entry)

Thanks for your visit and lovely comments

6 comments:

  1. This is just precious and I love how you have tied the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and love the layout,,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Andrea, I love your fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, I love your design and pretty papers, many thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card and fun image
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, love the delicate colour palette,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Without Words colouring challenge,I do hope that you will try to join us again next month,
    Crafty hugs and kind regards Bridget :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.