Pages

Friday, 6 June 2014

Sailing along

Hello all, and what a lovely sunny day it is here in the East Midlands. It's Friday again and another weekend already - somewhere this week I've lost a couple of days and if anyone finds them please send them back so I can catch up with all the things I'd intended doing!!

There are a few male challenges around at the moment but instead of getting my Dad's fathers day card made I decided to do a boys birthday using one of my pile of LOTV toppers. I must admit that as a square I didn't like this image too much but when I cut it into a circle it's changed it completely and I think the little boy looks so sweet playing with his homemade boat. I used some snippets of spotty paper and the ribbon and peel-off sentiments are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'male or sporty'
Allsorts challenge 'for the guys'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'numbers'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes + option summer' (2nd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'father's day / masculine'
CRAFT challenge 'father's day / male'
Creative Card Crew challenge 'nautical'
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'child's play'
Bearly Mine challenge 'one for the boys'
Country View challenge 'only men allowed'

 Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a great weekend

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love your image and lovely bright colours.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Andrea - just perfect for a little boy. I do so agree too about die cutting LOTV images - it really can transform them for sure. Thankfully they often have enough white space round the image to sit with a pile of dies and decide the best one to use. The circle is perfect for the little chap with his boat :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Andrea, love the wistful expression on the boy's face. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our For The Guys challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Male card, thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at BEARLY-MINE this month x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant boys card Andrea. Love the image and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That image is just precious. I was making a boat with my 9 year old grandson today and he was so fascinated by it. You really made me think about how special that moment was.

    Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card
    Crew in our nautical challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, the colours are beautiful ! Thanks for joining us at CVC. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet card Andrea!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Andrea, I love the bright colours you used

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this month x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a cute card and its fabulous too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW - your card is very wonderful!!! Thgis image is so cute and you colored fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Design!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally fabulous! Beautiful card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing along at Bearly Mine Challenge this time!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.