Pages

Thursday, 26 June 2014

Rudolph choir and buildings

Good morning to you all and thanks for popping by. It looks like Blogger may have actually fixed the bug affecting the reading posts as I can see you all again today.

As some of you may know I have a large pile of the old LOTV toppers to be used up and so I made a couple of very quick cards. So simple that no detailing is needed apart from I used scraps of card, a gold peel-off sentiment and a LOTV grunge sentiment.


So this is my entry for the Rudolph Day challenge where you have to make 2 christmas items









I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'a christmas choir'
Pixie's Snippets Playground 'use your snippets' (the piece of green card and the little piece with the sentiment)




and I shall enter this is in these challenges
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'include a building'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'circles'



Thanks for popping by and I should be around to visit you soon now that I can see you again.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea . . . LOVE LOTV and you've made two gorgeous CAS cards with the images.

    Thanks for playing along in RUDOLPH DAY.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas cards Andrea. I have so many toppers, I really should get them used.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kanda, Just checked to see that you did get my comments on some earlier posts, where I was getting errors, and didn't know if the comments got through to you. Each of these cards are so pretty. Just loving the LOTV scenes, and especially enjoyed the way you did #2 with circle showing the winter village scene. Those peeloffs are wonderful...I have a ton of them! Great cards and wonderful use of the bits & pieces. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. They may have been quick, but they are lovely cards! I too am glad the blogger ug is fixed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two brilliant cards, the LOTV image never ceases to impress and love the circle card, very different.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great Christmas cards and such clean designs too Andrea. Well done on covering a few challenges :-)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great cards. Those toppers are so handy!

    I really like the one where you worked it into,a circle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 182 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. (So sorry to be late with my comment). x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.