Pages

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Make A Wish

..... and my wish was to get myself motivated to play with some of my unused crafty goodies (and if by chance you are as guilty as me of having unused schtuff in your posession - then you have until 27th June to join Darnell and support her NBUS challenge)

So here is a card made using some uninked Clearly Besotted stamps - the lily of the valley is from the 'fresh flowers' set cut with the matching die and the sentiment is from the 'dandelion dreams' set. I stamped the sentiment straight onto the base card with Memento 'rich cocoa' ink, cut a circle from the My Mind's Eye 'lost and found' paper which I attached with sticky pads and then I added the CB flower. There's not one single embellishment in sight, although I may just be tempted to add a small pearl or two - what do you think?


I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Clearly Besotted challenge 'anything goes'
Darnell's NBUS challenge 'anything goes with friendship' (2nd entry)
CAS on Sunday challenge 'birthday'
Without Words challenge 'birthday for girls' (2nd entry)
Creative Inspirations challenge 'clean and simple'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you'll call back tomorrow when I'll have my DT card foe the PCJ challenge to show you.

9 comments:

  1. I am indeed one of those guilty Andrea and get huge pangs of guilt sometimes.

    I love she sheer elegance of this card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous cas card Andrea. I don't think you need any pearls, it looks fabulous to me just the way it is.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I've provided you with motivation to use your NBUS and, in turn, you have very kindly provided me with motivation to buy MORE NBUS in form of CB stamps! lol!

    This is really a lovely card, Andrea!! I like it as it is, but I'm thinking two little pearls to the left of that stem, and one to the right, might just be the perfect punctuation! I love those little pearls; you can always lightly set them in place and then remove them easily if you don't like it. Win-win!

    Thank you so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge again and reminding your readers that it is closing soon! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design, Andrea! The floral image is so pretty and I love the circle frame too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is just lovely as it is and the clearly besotted stamp is so pretty with that My Minds Eye paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I love the image and beautiful CAS design.
    Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.