Pages

Monday, 2 June 2014

House Mouse Lots of Layers

Good morning to you all. looks like it's going to be another sunny day too.

I'm here with another of my GDT cards for the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge and this week the lovely Pauline is hosting and has chosen the theme of lots of layers. There are lots of fabulous prizes to be won so why not get out those little mice and their friends and join in.

Now those of you who visit my blog will have noticed I love House Mouse decoupage and so of course for my layers I had to use a sheet from the Joanna Sheen 'fruit and nut' collection. This is also the card that my Dad picked to send to his younger sister on her 92nd birthday last month. Because these little mice need to have all the attention I kept this a CAS design just matting and layering some papers which were a magazine freebie and were a perfect colour match for these delicious strawberries (I love strawberries, don't you?) The sentiment was part of the decoupage sheet and I finished by adding a row of gems from my stash..



I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'four legged friends'
As You Like It challenge 'favourite colour duo and why' (because I love to see the strawberries growing in pots)
Crafty Catz challenge 'anything goes'
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'celebrate Mom or special lady' (2nd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'anything goes'

I am also entering this in the Paper Mill blog challenge with the theme of 'June'

Thanks for popping by and it would be great if you could head over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous DT inspiration.


20 comments:

  1. Those strawberries DO look delicious don't they. Great card with luscious layering :oD Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright and summer colours Andrea.

    Hope you have a good week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab image,love the design too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a yummie card, love all your layers and the CAS look. Yes I LOVE strawberries, can't wait...
    Great to have you with us as GDT, Andrea,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Andrea, I love the decoupaged image - so sweet!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Loving the vibrant colours . Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, Andrea. I love that image. These mice are so cute. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It.
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Andrea, I love the way you have matched it up with the backing papers to bring everything together. Gorgeous decoupage. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a sucker for the house meeces also for freebie papers. Love strawberries too but can't eat any as allergic to them so I'll just virtually admire your card from afar. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowser,,,this is one colorful and yummy looking card! I am sure your Auntie will adore it! I am enjoying your GDT projects! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation & nice freebie they are perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, I had a funny feeling you would use a decoupage image for my challenge! I love your adorable image and fabulous papers - a truly wonderful card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous!
    Lovin all the layers and pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your lots of layers decoupage card. That image is beautiful and so are the papers and design of your card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card! Great colors, papers, bling and coloring! It really stands out. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the fresh summer feel to this pretty card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful card you have created for our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz! Thank you so much for joining and I do apologise for my belated comment.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWESOME. What a fantastic looking card. The layering is outstanding and the papers ARE perfect. Aren't you lucky to get those free papers and then putting them with this image is the perfect match? It's nice when that happens!! This card is so very pretty and so darn sweet! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely and perfect for our 'Celebrate Mom' challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P(DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.