Pages

Monday, 30 June 2014

House Mouse anything goes Christmas Calendar

Good morning to you all. First of all please forgive any mistakes in this post as the flu germs I've been strugling with have finally taken over and my brain and body are on totally different planets today!!

This is my last spot as GDT over at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge and this fortnight the theme is 'anything goes'. Last year I intended making a christmas calendar but time flies by and I never got round to it so that's what I decided to make for my anything goes.

I went for a side stepper design and used a decoupage sheet from the House Mouse 'wishes for christmas' collection but I only decoupaged the baubles. The green card is embossed with a Die'sire 'petite dots' folder and the numbers were made by cuttong out the circles with an Xcut die, hole punching and adding gold and silver peel-offs. The christmas letters were cut from snippets of card with Memory Box 'grand merry christmas' die and the 'merry' is hand written on to card candi.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'lets get sentimental'
All Crafts challenge 'anything goes but no cards'

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the DT at the House Mouse & Friends challenge for having me join them for the last two months and I do hope you will pop over to check out the challenge and see their wonderful mousey (and friends) creations.

17 comments:

  1. What a fab idea to make a christmas count down calendar Andrea !! Love it !!

    Been really nice working with you and hope we meet up again soon sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea Andrea ! I love ths calendar ! gorgeous and super cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea for Christmas Andrea, it looks great and I love the letters. The image is really fun and works well with the calendar. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and I love the way you did the numbers too! very clever! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image & great countdown calendar!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant calendar Andrea. The decoupaged image is so cute and I love the design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous calendar Andrea, I love your gorgeous image and great design.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are poorly, I hope you feel better soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image and what a fun idea Andrea! Such a clever girl!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous Christmas card Andrea - I love your cute image and gorgeous details, especially how you've added the numbers!!!
    I hope you still recover from the dreaded germs!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! What a great idea and that image is just so cute!

    Feel better soon.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kanda, We will certainly miss you. You've been so much fun to have aboard. I adore this card with your little baubles and that precious image, who could not love that one? Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely step card,and I've never seen this image. It's adorable, and you've colored it so beautifully. Loved the dimension of the jump ring with the count down numbers. Ditto on the way you've done the sentiment...added so much interest. The hanging baubles were terrific the way you popped up. Wonderful! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 183 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love that HM image and a fabulous Christmas card Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so darned cute. Now I want to start counting down! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Andrea LOVE this cute HM count down advent calender clever creation..Thanks for all your wonderful GD HM creations you have shared with us over the last 2 months, hope you flu is better?

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.