Pages

Saturday, 28 June 2014

Flower Power and final challenge at the Paper Crafting Journey

Evening all. hope you're having a good weekend.

I am a little late this week posting my DT card for the Paper Crafting Journey challenge because, as you may have gathered from the post title, this will be our last challenge.

Our fabulous DT leader Wendy has decided to close the challenge due to her new commitments outside of crafting and lack of time. She has been a super leader organising the challenges and getting such wonderful sponsors and it was so lovely being part of her team (Thank you Wendy)

Anyways onto this last challenge - the theme is 'flower power' and the sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs who are offering the winner 3 digi images of their choice and they have some really fabulous images to pick from.

For my card I used this adorable image called 'Henry Mushroom Bear' which I coloured with Promarkers and chalked the sky. I embossed the pearlescent card base with a flowery Die'sire Embossalicious folder and just added a tiny flower from my stash to the flower on the image. A very CAS card but I thought the style suited the image.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Stampin' For The Weekend challenge 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'embossing'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'clean and simple' (2nd entry)
Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge 'summer or summer colours'

Thanks for popping by and I do hope you can come and join us in our final challenge.



9 comments:

  1. Pretty soft shades of lilac Andrea, give a lovely soft feel to your card.

    Happy Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty card, I love the embossing. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card Andrea, such a cute image and I love the embossed background.
    Sorry I haven't visited for a while, I have been rather poorly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Andrea. a really pretty image and embossing.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea!!! It's so nice to visit your blog again! I love your cards! This card is so pretty and you were right to keep it simple with this adorable image colored to perfection. I love how you've colored this bear! Such a cute card and I'm glad you joined in the challenge at Crafty Sentiments. I hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable, love how you did the flower and all the purple!! Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercute! Thanks for sharing your card with us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ,such a beautiful colouring and nice card design ,a lovly image.thank you so much for entering our I Love ProMarkers challenge this week.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.