Pages

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Blue and White Christmas

Hi everyone, hope you all well. I've had a good day today and also managed time to get round to catching up with a lot of you.


I've been busy sorting through all the digis I have and deleting some I know I will never print off (oh dear, I can hear the squeals of horror from some of you !!) The rest I put into some sort of order as well as backing them up onto a USB stick and while doing this I came across a couple of Sugar Nellie images that I've never printed and forgotten I even had them.

I bought this digi called 'gift wrapping' from the Sugar Nellie Etsy store and I coloured it with Promarkers and added a little Stickles. I used a blue pearlescent card base with LOTV paper leftovers and I kept it CAS, just adding some pearls from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges ~

The Sugar Bowl challenge 'anything goes'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'no red or green'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (LOTV paper leftover snippets)
Crafty Sentiments challenge 'anything goes'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'mythical things'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'use 3 of something' (3 pearls)
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'favourite colour combo' (blue + white)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a lovely evening

13 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card, I love the colours too.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the way you chose to do the colours...so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Andrea, I love your adorable image and lovely blue and white colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andrea, love the colours. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling image - and I love the final result Andrea. Those LOTV papers are probably my favourite from their Christmas range. OK, so I also love the kraft ones, the red and green etc. etc. :))

    Sorry I'm a bit late visiting - playing catch up here :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo sweet! And what a good idea to start now to be more relaxed in December. :) Hugs Lotta designer over at Passion for ProMarkers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous sweetie hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh such a pretty card. I love the graphic. So happy she did not get deleted. Thank you for sharing your creation with Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 179 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Spsrkles Christms Challenge Favourite colour combo “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous. This is beautiful. This is outrageously cute. OMG Andrea, this card is so darned perfect in every single way. The papers are very pretty and your layering is nice. The image is adorable and I've seen it but thought it very complicated to color. I look at your card and think: look how pretty this is all done! Your coloring is always so outstanding and you're so talented! May I please also use this layout for another card I'm working on? It's simple, clean and very very nice. Whoever gets this card is going to treasure it. Here..let me give you my address.. hehehehhehe. Beautiful card, my friend, and I love looking at your blog when I finally sit still. :) Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww! This is just the cutest card! I'm so glad you didn't delete this Digi!!! (I'm quite bad & have several digi stamps I haven't printed out yet!) I love the lovely colour scheme of this card - just right for winter/Christmas!
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.