Pages

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Spots and/or Stripes at Paper Crafting Journey

Good morning to you all and thanks for popping by. Time for another challenge over at the Paper Crafting Journey and our theme for the fortnight is 'spots and/or stripes'. Our wonderful sponsor Kenny K Downloads is offering 3 images to the lucky winner.

The DT were given some fabulous images to play with and the one I've used for my card is this super giraffe which I coloured with Promarkers and chalks. The striped paper is from My Mind's Eye 'lost and found' collection and the sentiment is a leftover from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
ABC challenge 'K is for Keep it simple'
Country View challenge 'Nature's glories'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Anything goes'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you can come and join in the challenge

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie of a giraffe. Love the coloring, and that is a very realistic looking background sky. Liked the striped borders too! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love the scene you have created and your lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Andrea. I love the scene you've created.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the African scene...the sky is wonderful.

    Your giraffe is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the design and your image. Thanks for joining us at ANC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image, Kanda! Your card make me smile. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Love how you put it together with that sweet stamp! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Countryview Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card the giraffe is fab. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge for our 'K is for Keep it Simple' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.