Pages

Sunday, 25 May 2014

Rudolph Christmas

I've been a pretty poor blogger lately and not been very crafty either but as it's Rudolph Day (the 25th) I took over the kitchen table this morning to get out my snippets and make my 2 christmas creations.

I decided that this time I would make a CAS card and matching tag using kraft card as a base and leftover pieces of white card for the dies. When I won the Rudolph challenge back in March Sarn also sent me this gorgous little Penny Black hedgie snuggling up to his stocking full of goodies. I coloured him with Promarkers and cut him out with an Xcut scalloped circles die. The tag was cut with Marianne Creatables LR0154 and the other dies are Memory Box 'frostyville border' and 'crystal snowflake'. From my stash I added ribbon, baker's twine, bells, gem and sentiment.






I shall enter this in the following challenges ~

Rudolph Day challenge 'make at least 2 christmas creations'
Pixie's Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'ohhh so cute'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'use your die-cuts'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'anything goes'
Divas By design challenge 'anything goes'
Penny Black Saturday challenge 'your favourite Penny Black stamp'
Hanna and Friends challenge 'dies'
Rhedd and Rosie challenge 'no flowers / nothing floral'
That's Crafty challenge 'kraft card' (2nd entry)
Stamping Sensations challenge 'anything goes' (3rd entry)
Penny Black and More challenge 'anything goes' (3rd entry)
One Crazy Stamper challenge 'anything goes and an embellishment' (3rd entry)
Card Mania challenge 'CAS clean and simple' (2nd entry)
Sweet Stamps challenge 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'sparkle and shine'

Wow, that's a lot. I'm pretty certain I'm within the rules and there are no limits to the number of challenges combined, but if I'm wrong please leave me a comment and I'll sort it.

26 comments:

  1. Lovely set. I like the combination of colours.
    I can't bring myself to make Christmas cards just yet!
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little hedgie looks super cute on your card and tag. I had all good intentions of getting mine one early but it will be a last minute rush as usual .!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon Andrea . . . I really LOVE the Kraft card creations you're showing here. That little hedgie is SOOO cute - you've coloured him beautifully. Love how the white embossing really pops against the Kraft card. Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day again.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these kraft creations! Your card and tag are so pretty. The hedgie is a sweetie and looks so cute here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just gorgeous, love the white on Kraft, great dies and super cute image, beautifully coloured.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made good use of that dear little hedgie. A lovely pair. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely,I really like the white die cuts on the kraft card, and I love the little hedgie with his stocking full of pressies.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous Christmas card and matching tag Andrea. Your white die cuts stand out beautifully on the Kraft card stock and I love your adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great set of Christmas makes here Andrea, both look great on the Kraft card, something I really must use more.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card and tag set kanda. The white die cuts look beautiful against the kraft card and the pop of red works beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing your your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creations. Really love the white on the kraft card, very effective. Great card and tag xxxx Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea, what a gorgeous card and matching tag. I love the sweet image and your die cuts are perfect. Thanks for joining in with our special 5th anniversary challenge this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is this, love that little image.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card and tag! Thanks so much for joining us at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Christmas card Andrea,cute image too, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card and tag. Beautifully coloured and great design and layout. Thanks for joining in with our Anniversary challenge this week at PFP, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Andrea - so clever to combine kraft and white like that! Such an adorable hedgie on the card and tag - I love the little jingle bells too! :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for joining us Passion For Promarkers with this adorable card! I love that border die! I hope you can join us this week too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This set is so adorable. Thank you for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely set, very cute.
    Thank you for sparkling with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the white/kraft combo.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ein Traum, wunderschön. Danke Deine Teilnahme bei Hanna and Friends.

    LG Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card - love your choice of favourite stamp!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.