Pages

Thursday, 29 May 2014

Perfect In Pink at Paper Crafting Journey

Good morning all. Time for a new challenge over at the Paper Crafting Journey and this fortnights theme is 'perfect in pink'. Our sponsor is the super Sassy Studio Designs who are offering the lucky winner 4 images of their choice.

For my card I've used the Sassy Studio 'tinkerbell' image which I coloured with Promarkers and the paper is from Dovecraft 'back to basics' collection. The dies are Marianne Creatables LR0147 birdcage, Marianne Craftables CR1216 garland (which I cut smaller), Cheery Lynn miniature rose and the punch is a Dovecraft daisy. From my stash I used gems, ribbon and lace flowers.



I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Live and Love Crafts challenge 'Tinchy's inspiration collage'
Craft-Room challenge 'Things with wings'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Make it monochrome'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Wings'
A Creative Romabce challenge 'Girly creations'

Thank for popping by and I do hope you can join us with your perfect pink paper creations.

7 comments:

  1. Just catching up a bit Andrea, gorgeous selection of cards. I do love this pink and the fab design. Flora xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and pretty in pink. Thanks for joining us at LLC this month.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Andrea, I love your sweet image and fabulous die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So girly, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet make with that super cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable! I love the blingy flowers and the pretty pink ribbon. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet; great play with die and stamp. Thanks for joining us at LLC for our May challenge and sorry I'm so late commenting; have had a very busy month.
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.