Pages

Thursday, 15 May 2014

Milk N Coffee for that special man

Hi all, thanks for popping by.

I'm running rather behind today so here is a quick post from me with my card for the new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey. The theme this fortnight is 'for that special man' and our sponsor is Milk N Coffee. I went for a CAS design and used the sponsors image called 'soccer boy' which I coloured with Promarkers. The green card is embossed with a Die'sire folder 'petite dots' and I layered up the image and sentiment with some leftover pieces of black card.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Craft Catz challenge 'Black and white and one other colour'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'Use snippets'
My Craft Creations challenge 'Anything goes'
A Creative Romance challenge 'One for the boys'

Thanks for taking time to visit and I do hope you can join in with the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous boys card Andrea, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and design of this fab card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and love the embossed background, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love your image and your colours are perfect for a football card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific male card Andrea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for a chap Andrea! I like the clean and simple look - err, did I say chaps are simple there? :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.