Pages

Monday, 12 May 2014

Mice Penguins and a Sunny Days reminder

Hi everyone, hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

First of all a midway reminder about the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge ~ the challenge theme is 'SUNNY DAYS' and there are some fabulous prizes to be won. Why not hop over and have a look at the fabulous inspiration from the DT.

I did notice Joanna Sheen had some House Mouse / Gruffies / Happy Hoppers stamps and cds on her special offers page at bargain prices if any of you are interested (and yes I was tempted and had to part with a few more pennies). Just in case any of you are wondering I am not in any way connected to her store and the link is just to show my appreciation for an excellent (in my opinion) craft supplier.

I have a lot of House Mouse decoupages already made up and as I haven't made a christmas card for a while I decided that it was about time I did. This Joanna Sheen HM decoupage is from the 'Deck the Halls' collection and it is also one of the images on the Joanna Sheen 'House Mouse' triple cd collection. The paper is Bearly Mine Design which I'd printed off at 8x8 inch at christmas but never got around to using so I cut it to fit and added some Marianne Design Creatable LR0136 trees.Then I added a silver peel-off sentiment to finish.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Winter animals'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes + option no patterned paper' (my 2nd entry)
Christmas Fun challenge 'All that glitters / anything goes'

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for all your much appreciated comments

8 comments:

  1. Something about Pengins that always bring a smile Andrea, lovely card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,a lovely design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how cute! A gorgeous card Andrea. Love the design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Andrea, I love your adorable decoupage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, awww that is such a cute image and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

    Sarah
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I couldn't help smiling when I saw it. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Fun! Love this image - may well have to follow your link! Very sparkly Christmas card...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.