Pages

Friday, 9 May 2014

Lili of the Valley Fairy

Hi everyone. I can't believe it's Friday again and I've done no crafting this week so thought I should put things right and got to it this morning to make a card with an image I had already coloured up.

This is one of the old LOTV fairy stamps called Gwenn which I coloured with Promarkers and I used Sakura glitter pen and Stickles to make her wings sparkle. The papers are Prima 'fairy belle' and Dovecraft 'back to basics' and I used Marianne Creatable dies LR0143 corner and the 2 behind the flowers are LR0157. The ribbon, flowers and pearl flower centres are all from my stash.







I shall enter this in the following challeges ~
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'Fairies'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Fairies or fantasy'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Flowers' (2nd entry)
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'Use snippets' (snippets of card for the die-cuts)
My Craft Creations challenge 'Anything goes'
Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge 'Anything goes'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes + option no patterned paper'
That's Crafty challenge 'Spring is in the air'
Stampin' for the Weekend challenge 'Photo inspiration'
Penny Black and More challenge 'Anything goes'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Anything goes'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Flowers' (3rd entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Lots of layers' (2nd entry)
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration challenge '2 or more die-cuts'
Vintage Stamping challenge 'Ribbons and bows'
One Crazy Stamper challenge 'Anything goes and an embellishment'

Hope you all have a super weekend. We're off to my Dad's on Sunday as my aunt and cousin will be visiting.



18 comments:

  1. Hi Kanda, what a pretty card - I'd forgotten all about these fairy images from LOTV, she looks lovely and the papers are perfect too! Thanks for joining our Fairies and Fantasy challenge at Sweet Stampin' and hope you'll join us again soon! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Andrea. The fairy looks fabulous and I love the pretty details.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty fairy card and LOTV stamp - and your colouring is lovely. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love your pretty image and beautiful papers.
    I've just realised that I have made a card using the same topper that you used on Sunday - I thought it looked familiar when I took it out of the pack but couldn't think why - I think yours is nicer!
    I hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Andrea! I always love LOTV fairies and she's a little beauty. Love the background papers you used, I keep forgetting I have those and how perfectly they go with LOTV fairies!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Fabulous Sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Kanda, LOTV fairies are totally gorgeous old and new. You have some stunning HM cards too. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love your design and image! Thank You so much for joining us at Bearly-Mine Designs for our Flower Challenge. We hope to see you again real soon....Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Andrea, lovely the soft colors!
    Thanks for sharing on Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Andrea. Your fairy image is so gorgeous and beautifully coloured. The touch of sparkle and and pearl beads finish your card off beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really super piece of work for our challenges Andrea, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More, Stamping Sensations and FlonzCraft VSC.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card with a fab layout, Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a beautiful card Kanda. Good Luck in the SFTW challenge blog.
    {{hugs}}
    Marg DT member of http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/photo-inspiration.html
    http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card layout and your coloring is terrific! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card and just love that BP,Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine this time, good luck,hugs Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love the layout and the gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your elegant card with pretty flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Flowers Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs and good luck,
    Natascha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.