Pages

Saturday, 31 May 2014

Flonz Tag It

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good weekend. The weather could be better but at least it's not raining today and the forecast for tomorrow is sunshine, so things are looking up.

I had a very quick play today with one of my new Flonz stamps called 'birds on branch' which I coloured with my usual Promarkers. I wasn't sure what to do with the coloured image so in the end I decided to cut a tag with Marianne Creatables LR0154 die and then added a lace bow.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Tag it'
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'In the garden'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Flowers' (2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and just in case you're interested I've added a couple more items of crafty stash for sale (click tab at top)

7 comments:

  1. This is a pretty stamp and looks lovely done as may blossom. Rather like that tag shape too. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty Andrea, I love your image and fabulous tag shape.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, gorgeous shape and image. Thanks for playing at CLF. I have some candy so do hop over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag great shape. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, great use of the stamp.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Andrea, this is so pretty. I've never made tags because the ones I always imagined were gaudy and full of "stuff". This sweet tag is wonderful! Will you use it as a tag or will you put it on a card and use it as an embellishment? It's so darned pretty and sweet and I'm saving this to my desktop which is beginning to look like a display of all your art works. Hahahhaa. I love this tag. Now I want to go home and try one. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.