Pages

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Teddy Flower

Hello and thanks for popping by. I hope you all had a wonderful easter and managed a choccie egg or two.

So just a quick post with a card I made yesterday. I've used LOTV 'teddy flower' which is coloured with my usual Promarkers, the paper is Raspberry Road Designs 'summer goodness' and the ribbon, flowers and sentiment are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge '10th birthday card' (my 4th entry)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Yellow / lemon'
Penny Black and More challenge 'Blossoms and blooms' (my 2nd entry)
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Cute characters'
Hiding in My Craft Room challenge 'Flowers'

We're still having problems with the internet so please forgive me if I don't get round to visiting you as often as I should. Still we're luckier than the chap next door - his broadband and telephone is off completely.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, the Teddy Flower is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR.
    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Super sweet image. That little bear is just adorable. I love the colours you used.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation with gorgeous Blossoms and Blooms Andrea, thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, such an adorable image and I love your sunny colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun, thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah what a sweetie and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea - - your card is very sweet - definitely a cute character! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, Andrea. I love your colours!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley '10th Birthday' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.