Pages

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Snowy Christmas

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good weekend. I intended finishing off two cards I started last night but ended up making four others instead.

Here are two of them and these were very quick makes. I used some leftover pieces of silver mirricard, LOTV toppers (no longer available) and LOTV christmas grungy message stamps. The sentiments are the titles of two christmas songs which were my inspiration. I had a job taking any decent photos because of the mirricard and finally settled for this one, and although the silver looks more grey there at least aren't any reflections in it.






I shall enter these in the following challenges ~

Sparkles Christmas challenge 'Inspired by christmas carol / song' (Let It Snow / White Christmas)
Christmas Fun challenge 'Christmas card for a man / anything goes)
ABC Christmas challenge 'H is for Home'
Dream Valley challenge 'Say it with words'
Crafty Catz challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas cards Andrea, love the design and well photograped. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous Christmas cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards Kanda thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning .....Wow Your card is brilliant and great for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Buddies Inspired by a Carol/Song thank you for joining in and good luck hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love the sentiments :-) Thank you for joining our "Say it with Words" challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous Christmas cards Andrea, I love your toppers, I don't think I've seen those before!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea, Hope you are well, just called by to thank you for entering our challenge at Sparkles with your lovely Christmas cards. Just had a quick look around some lovely cards on your blog.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea,
    your christmas cards are really fantastic and the images are so wonderful.
    Thank’s a lot for joining us at our H for Home Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.