Pages

Sunday, 13 April 2014

Pink and square christmas

Another lovely sunny day here, hope it's the same wherever you are. Hubby is under strict instructions NOT to wash the car - we don't want to tempt fate, do we!

I've been having a quick play with the snippets box this morning and made another christmas card. I used pearlescent card for the small square base and also to die-cut a Marianne Creatables LR0129 doiley. The paper is a leftover bit from my scraps box and the lovely little bunny is one of my pile of LOTV toppers. Then I just added a sentiment and pearls from my stash to finish off.





I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Winter Wonderland challenge 'I'm dreaming of a pink christmas'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'week 120 use snippets'
CRAFT challenge 'Christmas'
Crafty Hazelnut's christmas challenge 'make it square'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

11 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Andrea. The image and colours are gorgeous
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Christmas card. I love your star design paper it's gorgeous and adorable image.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Stunning Sweetie, hugs Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card Andrea, I love your cute image and lovely doily die cut.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. The pearlescent card looks great and that is a pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet eye-candy!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Andrea! Aren't LOTV the best :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Andrea - LOTV designs are just too darn cute not to love aren't they? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 172 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.