Pages

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

More Snippet Strips

Hi everyone, well we may have our internet finally fixed. The engineer came out today to connect the replacement cable  so fingers crossed things are sorted.

The card I've got to show you today is following a sketch which is ideal for using up those leftover strips of paper. These snippets are from My Mind's Eye and Paper Cellar and the rose which I attached with sticky pads is from a sheet of Hunkydory diecuts. Again I finished it off with a silver peel-off sentiment and another snippet of paper on the inside edge.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (my 2nd entry)
That's Crafty challenge 'black, white & a splash' (my 2nd entry)
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes'

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for all the lovely comments you leave. I should be able to start catching up with you all again now.


9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Andrea, such an effective design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kanda, love the color and paper combination. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Andrea. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice simple design. Thanks for playing along with the That's Crafty! Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely stylish card, I like the black and white papers.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful use of snippets Andrea - so elegant and very stylish! I love this card!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant card, lovely rose and wonderful background papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.