Pages

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Happy Bee-day

Hi everyone. I've managed a bit of crafty time again today and after finding a pile of small size envelopes I cut some white cardstock to make cards approx 4 x 5.25 inches to fit. I thought these would be ideal to give to charity fundraising events so I need to make a good variety and decided to kick things off with a CAS birthday card for a male.

The stamp is WRS called 'bees with cupcake' which I coloured with Promarkers and I used chalks to lightly colour the sky background (but it doesn't show up very well in the photo). I used some scraps of brown card to mount the image and die-cut a star to which I added a peel-off sentiment.





I shall enter this in the following challenges
Magnolia-licious challenge 'Boys & guys'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes - option easter treat holder' (my 2nd entry)
Divas By Design challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Happy birthday' (my 2nd entry)
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'All boy'
Allsorts challenge 'No flowers'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'week 119 use snippets'
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'The birds and the bees'
Crafty Calender challenge 'Things with wings'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
The Squirrel and the Fox challenge 'All creatures great and small'

I intend to put my feet up this evening and watch 'The Hobbit' part 1 dvd to remind myself of the storyline before I go and buy part 2 tomorrow. Now when I opened the dvd case I found I still had the code to download the movie for free (UK only) which is valid until 8 April 2015. I will never need this so if there are any of my UK followers who would like this (for your own use only) please leave me a message to let me know if you'd like it and I'll pass it on to one of you.

18 comments:

  1. This is just adorable and a wonderful CAS design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanda

    Loving this cute card.

    Enjoy the 2nd part of the Hobbit when you get it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bees are so cute and obviously very busy Andrea, a gorgeous card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, just gorgeous!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. The wonderful image get's me in the mood to celebrate spring!
    Hugs,
    Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet, cute card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous CAS card Andrea, such an cute image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and love the stamp, so cute!
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card KandA and such a cute image. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and so sweet cas card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so darned cute! This little bee image is a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super card for our theme Andrea and lovely CAS design.

    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how adorable Andrea! Really cute card.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card Kanda, love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our 'No Flowers' challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, love the cute bee's...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty this month and good luck :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable image and your colouring is fab!
    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month for our Things With Wings Challenge!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable, Kanda! Those bees are the sweetest. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.