Pages

Thursday, 10 April 2014

For that special lady at PCJ

Hi everyone. Today sees the start of the new challenge over at the Paper Crafting Journey and we are sponsored by the fabulous The Paper Shelter who are offering the lucky winner an amazing $20 voucher to spend in their store. The theme this fortnight is 'for that special lady' so we would love to see your paper craft creations for a special lady or maybe even your mothers day cards for those of you who celebrate later than we do here in the UK.

For my creation I decided to make a box for a special little lady which can hold a gift and then be used as a little treasure / jewelry box. I used this fabulous pre-coloured image from The Paper Shelter called 'Spring Princess' which I have to admit is one of my favourites and I printed it off a couple of times so that I could decoupage it. The papers are Dovecraft 'Princess Fairytale', the organza rose trim is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pink gems are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Wild Orchid Crafts challenge 'Bling it up'
Rhedd and Rosie challenge 'Anything goes'
Craft My Life All Crafts challenge 'Anything goes but no cards' (2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I do hope you can join us at the PCJ challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Love the pink bling and the white roses...such a gorgeous box you have created Kanda
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous project. The image looks fab and I love the design
    Lorraine x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andrea, such a beautiful image and lots of lovely details - such a wonderful gift.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty gift box and perfect for a special lady. Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightful entry in to our challenge at Rhedd & Rosies...so pretty...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely project and a beautiful use of the WOC rose trim. Thank you so much for joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet! And you just reminded me I have that paper too and really aught to use it again soon! Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful image to use for your creation and what a super creation it is too. Any little girl would just love to own this box to put her treasures in. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft My Life Challenges. Hugs Mrs A. (DT.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.