Pages

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Christmas Quickie

Hi everyone, just a quick post from me as our internet connection is very bad today.

This is one of my very quick christmas card makes with a stamp I got it in the £1 sale bin at Hobbycraft ages ago so thought it was about time to ink it up. It's a Papermania Urban stamp called 'Tulip Xmas - christmas cake' which I coloured with Promarkers and matted on to red metallic card and then on to a pearlescent card base. I made this for a couple of christmas card challenges Winter Wonderland challenge 'use no sentiment' and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge 'festive food and/or drink'


Thanks for popping by and I hope you can pop back tomorrow when I have my Paper Crafting Journey DT card to show you.

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Andrea, great CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Andrea. Love the bargain stamp and cas design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 174 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.