Pages

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Birthday Tea

Hello to you all on this lovely sunny spring day. Hope it's as nice wherever you are.

The super weather gave me a bit of inspiration for my card today and I picked spring colours to work with. I embossed the card front with Die'sire Embossalicious 'petite dots' folder and the spotty paper is from my scraps box. The super sweet LOTV image is called 'bunnies and cupcakes' which I coloured with my usual Promarkers and the lace, ribbon, brad and sentiment are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge '10th birthday card'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
Stampin' for the Weekend challenge 'Spring colours'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Lovely lace'
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Die cuts or embossing'
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'So sentimental'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Spring has sprung'
Allsorts challenge 'No flowers' (my 2nd entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Anything goes' (my 3rd entry)
Vintage Stamping challenge 'Anything goes'

I still have the code to download The Hobbit part 1 movie (only good for the UK) If anyone would like it  please let me know. Thanks for popping by.

13 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Andrea. Such a sweet image and pretty design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Spring card Andrea. Such a cheery and cute image.xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, cute little rabbits and lovely layout too.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Andrea! Love the cute bunny image and fab CAS design!
    Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Andrea.
    It's such a happy feel-good card, pretty colours, sweet image...totally delightful.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable Easter card. Such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous, fab colours and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable card Andrea, such a sweet image and lovely spotty paper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card for our no flowers challenge thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card!


    I'm running a bit late but wanted to say thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Spring Colours challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm delighted to see you playing along with our sketch this week with this lovely creation. Super cute and prettily coloured bunnies and I love your embossed and spotty background. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Kanda, nice to see the older images being used.

    Thanks for joining our '10th Birthday' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.