Pages

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Birthday Penguin

Here we are on yet another sunny day, fingers crossed it stays like this for the rest of the week.

My card today is one I made some time ago but never got around to blogging. It was one I was asked to make and it had to be fun and have a penguin on it. This penguin is a digi from Just Some Lines which I coloured with promarkers. I printed the hat, party blower and beak a couple of times more for decoupage, added some paper curls to his hat and then hand cut a balloon, tied a bit of wool, and attached it all to the base card which I'd first embossed with a Die'sire embossalicious 'grande dots' folder. The sentiment is hand-written with a sparkly gel pen.


I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Happy birthday' (my 3rd entry)
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Die cuts or embossing' (my 2nd entry)
Without Words challenge 'Gentlemen only'

So that's it from me today and I shall be here tomorrow with my DT creation for the Paper Crafting Journey if you'd care to pop back.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely fun card! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, this is amazing, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Andrea, he certainly is a fun penguin.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the way you have layered up the image and the paper curls added to the hat look fabulous.
    Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.