Pages

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Birthday Fun

Hello to you all, hope you're keeping well and looking forward to the easter weekend. I'm keeping fingers crossed that the easter bunny may bring me a choccie egg but not very hopeful - probably have to take myself off to the supermarket instead!

I've made another quick and easy birthday card today using a LOTV topper. I used a Die'sire Embossalicious folder to emboss the card and die-cut the stars with Xcut dies. The silver peel-offs and ribbon are from my stash. It was pretty hard to photo but you can just about see the embossed background.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge '10th birthday card' (my 3rd entry)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Anything goes with lovely Lili' (my 2nd entry)
Natalie and Amy challenge 'Embossing'
Time Out challenge 'Happy birthday - option masculine birthday'
Moving Along With The Times challenge 'Card with the word HAPPY'

Thanks for popping by and a happy easter to you all.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,lovely design and great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation sweetie as always, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Andrea, fabulous image and embossed background.
    I hope you have a lovely Easter.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely put together card with a lovely image - thanks for playing at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Andrea. I love the embossed background, it looks fabulous!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley '10th Birthday' Challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.