Pages

Saturday, 5 April 2014

Another Chocolate Anyone?

Hi everyone. Sorry I've not been around visiting for a few days but I've been so busy and had no time at all for crafting and very little time for switching on the laptop. Don't you just hate it when everyday things get in the way of crafty time!! - anyway I've managed to get a card made today.

Now I like mice and think they are actually such cute little creatures as shown in this fabulous decoupage which is from the House Mouse 'Fruit and Nut' collection. The spotty paper is one of my loose sheets, the flowers are cut from another sheet of paper and the sentiment is recycled from an old card.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Gruffies & Guests challenge 'Anything goes + option lace'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Anything goes'
My Craft Creations challenge 'Anything goes'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Birthday'
As You Like It challenge 'Favourite animal and why'
Divas By Design challenge 'Anything goes + birthday blog hop'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes + option easter treat holder'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Happy birthday'
Totally PaperCrafts challenge 'Pastels'
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'Chocolate'

Thanks for popping by and I'll be round to see you over the weekend

20 comments:

  1. Nearly back to normal, scary just how lost I've been a week without a computer.

    Had I had one I was going to mail you to say what a genius little stitching stamp in that set, I always struggle with the sewing machine and the stamp is brilliant.

    Super card and hope you have a good weekend.


    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I've had the same problem with everyday life getting in the way of crafting.! At least there's a bank holiday on the horizon! Have a good weekend.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've definitely got that problem too at the minute! No where near enough hours in the day!
    Your card is gorgeous. Fab image and design
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a happy decoupage image Andrea, I do have some but haven't got around to cutting it. Great fun card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kanda this is such a cute creation. Those little critters really had a feast. I am also now one of your latest keen Followers xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous image and a great card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you managed to find the time to make this card Andrea - it's gorgeous, such a fabulous decoupage image and pretty pastel pink papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this decoupage card, thanks for entering MCC challenge, Good Luck, Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great decoupaged piece and those mice are very cute!! Thanks for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    Nellies Handmade Cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable. The image is wonderful on its own but fussy cut like that is amazing!


    Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet, Kanda! Love all the dimension of this party scene. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, they look like me on an average Saturday night! Thanks for joining in with Gruffies & Guests, good luck :0)
    Suzy Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Thanks ever so much for joining us at AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Andrea. I don't mind mice either...I had a white one when I was a teenager! I love how the image just pops from your card. The pink polka dot paper suits the image perfectly. Thanks so much for joining our Birthday challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVELY Decoupage work! What an adorable House-Mouse creation. Would love to see you playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet! Oh my gosh, you hand cut all those little darlings and the ribbons too. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Andrea,
    Sweet card with an adorable stamp! That's how I felt yesterday after having finished off what was left of the blueberry cheese cake and toffee sauce. :-) Happy Easter!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at Gruffie & Guests, hope to see you again and good luck in the draw.
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.