Pages

Monday, 14 April 2014

3 Little Teds

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by on yet another sunny day.
Since O2 sold their broadband off to Sky we've had a few occasions when the internet drops off but last night the wireless router has decided it won't be wireless anymore and so I'm having to use an ethernet cable which at the moment is wrapped round my feet! Guess it's going to be a costly phone call to get the problem fixed but in the meantime it means taking turns using the ethernet cable with hubby and also reconnecting the printer using a USB cable. Don't you just love technology!!

Anyways enough of my ramblings, here's my card for today. For this I have used an adorable stamp from LOTV called 'posy trio' which I coloured with Promarkers and cut out with an Xcut nesting die. I stamped twice so the I could decoupage the bits of the image that are outsde the circles and I used chalks to colour the sky. The papers are WRS 'butterfly garden' and the gems, ribbon bow and silver peel-off sentiment are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
Lili of the Valley challenge '10th birthday card' (my 2nd entry)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Lovely Lili + anything goes'
Allsorts challenge 'Spring blossoms'
That's Crafty challenge 'You spin me right round' (my 2nd entry)
Stampin' for the Weekend challenge 'Your favourite stamp'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Use those dies and/or punches'
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Anything goes'
Penny Black and More challenge 'Blossoms and blooms'
The Corrosive challenge 'Pretty pastels'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Flowers'

Right I'm off to unravel myself from all these cables and have a nice cuppa tea.

14 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love your adorable little bears and pretty papers.
    I hope you get your 'technology' sorted soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such a sweet card - love those cute teddy bears.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creation is lovely Amanda and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might have put Amanda instead of Andrea, if I did apologies.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally missed you had also linked up to Penny Black and More Andrea, many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and Good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very sweet card! Those little bears are just too cute and the papers are so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us this month that Penny Black and more.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea,
    I have just popped over from Penny Black and More to see your stunning card - very pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, Andrea, it's adorable! I do love those background papers and the teddies are just so sweet! Thank you for sharing it with us for our Dies & Punches Challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute stamps!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our "your favourite stamp" challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Love the cute peek-a-boo bears! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another very pretty card, one of my favourite stamps.
    Thanks for joining our '10th Birthday' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love how you added the 3D effect to the adorable bears! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Whimsy.
    Ruza, Whimsy Digital Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.