Pages

Thursday, 6 March 2014

That's Just What I Need !!

Hello everyone and a really big welcome to my new followers. Thank you all for popping by to see what I've been up to today.

This is one of the fabulous Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage sheets from the 'Food and Drink 2' collection and doesn't that little meecie look contented. The paper is from my pile of loose sheets and the flowers and gems are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
House Mouse and Friends challenge 'Anything goes'
Gruffies and Guests challenge 'Fit for mum or special female'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes' (my 3rd entry)
CRAFT challenge 'Mothers day / female'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'What a gem'
Craft All Day challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)

Just a reminder that I have blog candy for my followers - it's on a sticky post at the top of my blog.

15 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image Kanda, HM really are lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - a gorgeous card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. I love the left over marshmallows on his little face. Great paper choice. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at House Mouse & Friends. Enjoy the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card Andrea, such a cute decoupaged image and lovely soft colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Gruffies and Guests Challenge this month of “fit for mum or a special female”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member) PS I could just eat those marshmallows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this? I love this image and I love the scene you created! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image. Soft and subtle PP you used, just great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) doesn't he look happy submerged in his hot choccy :-) love the papers and CAS design too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Gruffies and Guests Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pastel colors. Love that image too. Thanks for joining us for the house Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous card - super cute image.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, so pretty, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Gruffies & Guests Challenges this month.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet Card! Loving this cute Image! Thank you for entering your card into our Gruffies and Guests Challenge Blog.
    Silvia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.