Pages

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Sweet and Sparkly Canary

Hi all, thanks for popping by. Not such a sunny day today but at least I got the chance to get a card made.

I coloured this Saturated Canary image with Promarkers and put it in a box where it's been lying for well over a year, so on a recent sort out I decided that I must use it for a card. I'm trying to make a pile of smaller cards to be sold for charity and this is one for that pile. The paper is from my scraps box,  the flower is made with Marianne dies and the sentiment, gems and ribbon are from my stash. Finally I added some Stickles in her hair for a bit more sparkle.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch' (my 2nd entry)
ABC challenge 'G is for girls'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Use die-cuts No punches' (my 2nd entry)
Crafty Catz challenge 'Anything goes'
Divas By Design challenge 'Make it sparkle'
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'week 114 use snippets'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Birthday'
Bearly Mine challenge 'One for the girls'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Happy birthday'

Thanks for your visit today and I have some followers candy on a sticky post at the top of my blog if you want to check it out.

17 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Andrea, I love your image and fabulous colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you coloured your image to match those fab papers Andrea, I'm a huge SC fan and your card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but this is such a perfectly pretty card Andrea!
    The colours are gorgeous and make me think of Spring. The weather here has been rainy all day but at least there's not been any snow and I'm truly grateful for that!

    Big hugs
    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful colour palette Kanda, the sunny colours offer the reminder of Spring.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Andrea - and such an adorable image too. I love it!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous image and lovely colours. - a very pretty card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, love the fresh colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us over at ABC Challenges. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with a great image! Thank you for joining us this month at Bearly-Mine Designs for the One For The Girls challenge and good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Andrea, love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colours so fresh and a sweet card too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, so gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card, so fresh and spring like, love the cute image and colour combo, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful colour combo. I hope your sale goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Andrea,
    This looks so lovely & summery. Love your wonderful image, such fab hair! Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. a very pretty card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just a fun card to see, love the colors. Thank you for sharing at Bearly Mine Challenge. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this looks ever so sweet! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.