Pages

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Photo Inspiration at the Paper Crafting Journey challenge

Morning all and it looks like it's going to be another sunny one so that definitely puts me in a good mood.

The new challenge is starting over at Paper Crafting Journey and this fortnight we have a photo inspiration for you. We have a super new (for us) sponsor Crafty Sentiments Designs who are offering the lucky winner 3 digital images of their choice. So here's the photo we have to inspire you



For my card I used the image 'Hootie, rain rain go away which I coloured with Promarkers and I added a couple of 'googly' eyes to the owl. The paper is one from my loose sheet pile and the sentiment was a freebie I got from the internet (but don't remember where)






Thanks for popping by and I do hope you can come and join in with the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Another sweetie Kanda, love those eyes peeping out.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab design love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card. Such a sweet owl and lovely colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Andrea, such an adorable owl and pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.