Pages

Monday, 31 March 2014

Little angels

Back as promised with my second post.

This time I've made a couple of christmas cards using LOTV toppers and more scraps of leftover papers. The sentiments are Marianne Creatables die-cuts from shiny card.






I shall enter these in the following challenges
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'week 118 use snippets' (my 2nd entry)
Rudolph challenge 'make 2 christmas creations'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'Going round in circles'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you are having a good start to the week.

11 comments:

  1. Two little beauties here Andrea! LOVE the LOTV toppers (which I too have of course but have never thought to try circle dies!!) - beautiful complimented by the papers you used too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous Andrea, do love that blue. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas cards Andrea. Those little angels are adorable
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops - bit late catching up tonight - love these 2 cute little LOTV cards.

    Thanks for playing along. Got to do the draw in a min!

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards Andrea, I love your CAS designs and pretty toppers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very pretty cards. Those LOTV toppers look great cut in a circle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are gorgeous Kanda
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea . . . CONGRATULATIONS . . . you are the new winner of my Rudolph Day prize. Please let me have your snail mail address by email.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oo-er, how cute are these?
    ... well done, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I love the shiny greetings on your cards. Your cards are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 170 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.