Pages

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Just For Me

I recently received some fabulous goodies from the lovely Pat of Pip's Pastimes (a big thank you Pat) and amongst them was a Crafty Individuals stamp which I used for this card. Also over at Vintage Stamping they have a challenge to have a play around and make something just for yourself so that's what I decided to do. Now to me this stamp cries out vintage / distressed but as this is a style I can't seem to master I decided to have a play and see what I could come up with and also have my first venture with paper piecing.

I stamped the image with black ink and coloured the hair / skin / shoes with Promarkers and used Dovecraft Back to Basics paper to paper piece the dress and for the background. The doiley, gold peel-off corner, ribbon and gems are all from my stash. So this is what I ended up with and okay I know it's not vintage but CAS is more me.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Vintage Stamping challenge 'Just for you'
Allsorts challenge 'Pretty in pink'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Pretty in pink' (my 2nd entry)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Monochrome' (my 2nd entry)


Thanks for popping by and I'd love it if you could take the time to leave me a comment

11 comments:

  1. A lovely vintage card Andrea.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, I love your vintage image and pretty pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Andrea super image and design and love the corner detail
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you can see Andrea, I am very late on my rounds, but better late than never I guess.

    This is a super creation, love the elegant lady and perfect for our themes.

    Thanks for much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations, Allsorts and FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Andrea! I do love the vintage look. Thank you for sharing it with us for our Pink challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Andrea...so full of vintage goodness!
    Thank you for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely vintage feel card, thanks for sharing with us at bunny zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous vintage style card, thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.