Pages

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Hedgie, Butterflies and All Things Sunny

He everyone, I'm back with a card that has been inspired by all this lovely sunshine we've been having. Hope it's as nice wherever you are.

The stamp is from the Penny Black 'Hello Friend' set and I coloured with the usual Promarkers. I very rarely use pencils for colouring now as I find I can colour an image much quicker with Promarkers and also the finished image looks much better. The orange paper is Prima 'Doodle Deux' collection, the red spotty paper is from my loose sheets pile, and the butterfly, lace and pearls are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Penny Black Saturday challenge 'Lace + pearls'
Penny Black and More challenge 'So sweet' (my 3rd entry)
As You Like It challenge 'Favourite colouring medium and why'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Favourite colour combination' Summery reds and oranges (my 2nd entry)
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'Things with wings'
I love Promarkers challenge 'Let's get spotty'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'Butterfly kisses'

Thanks for your visit and I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend.

18 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, such a sweet image and I love your warm colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the cute little hedgie and bright pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Andrea and just love the hedgehog too!
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is precious. I love your papers and they go so well with the flower pot and flower. Nice job. Have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card - I just love this cute image, thank you for playing along with the Crafty Little Fairies this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Andrea. Beautiful colours, very Summery, and perfect for this cute hedgehog.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Andrea, love the sweet image, colours and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really sweet hedgie. Great layout and design. Love your choice of colours. Thanks for joining in with our 'Butterfly Kisses' at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am running rather late on my DT rounds Andrea, but here at last to see what a pretty card you have made.

    Lovely sunny colours and perfect for our theme, thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really sweet card with lovely colours and cute image. Thanks for playing along with our butterfly challenge at PFP. A new fun challenge is up now.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful card - love the hedgie and the bright colours are a real tonic! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely spring inspired card and thanks for sharing with us at As YOu Like It!! Good Luck. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo what gorgeous sunny colours and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable sweet card and love the spring colours.
    Thank you for joining in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.