Pages

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Gone Fishing

Back again with a very quick make. I've used another of my LOTV toppers for this christmas card and the paper is also LOTV from the 'Frosty christmas' pad. The snowflake charm is from the Hobby House and the ribbon and lace are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley challenge 'Bingo' ribbon, lace, charm (my 4th entry)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Lovely Lili + animals' (my 2nd entry)
Allsorts challenge 'Sport' Fishing
CRAFT challenge 'Christmas'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Favourite colour combination' blue + white for christmas cards
Creative Card Crew challenge 'Charms'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Monochrome'

That's it from me for today, so thanks for popping by - and a reminder that I have some Hunkydory candy on a sticky post at the top of my blog which ends this Sunday 16th March.

12 comments:

  1. It's a perfect one for our Sports theme Kanda and well done on another for the Christmas box.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Andrea. Love the image and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous Christmas card Andrea, I love your LOTV topper and your papers are perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fantastic creation, wonderful colours! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw cute card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, nice. Simple, clean and very fresh. I love it. All elments are wonderfully matched and measured. Beautiful picture. Very suitable charm. Thank you for participating in our challenge in Creative Card Crew.
    Adriana DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili challenge, your card is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with our Christmas challenge at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet winter card in Spring :)I like it.Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge. Good Luck - Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card, Andrea! This is one of my favourite Chrimble images and it looks so cute on this card.

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty BINGO' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.