Pages

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Followers candy

This is a sticky post - please scroll down to see my newer posts

Hi everyone, hope you're having a great start to the weekend.

It's almost 2 years since I started my blog (doesn't time fly) so I thought it was time to have a little candy for my followers as a way of saying thank you for your support and friendship.






 These are all from Hunkydory and there are 14 sheets of the letter tiles and 12 of the diecuts / toppers (although there are a couple of duplicates)

If you would like a chance of winning this candy -
first you must be a follower
second add this piccie (with a link back here) to your blog sidebar
third leave me a comment on this post

This will stay open until 12 noon Sunday 16th March (my blogaversary) when I'll pull a name out of the hat from the comments left.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on two years, will pop in my sidebar right now.

    Looks like I've missed a post or two, I am sorry, not the best of weeks for blogging I am afraid.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on two years of blogging Andrea, thank you for the chance to win your fabulous candy.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 2 years of blogging! Love your blog, Happy to be a new follower. Thanks for the chance to win your beautiful candy.
    wishing you a wonderful day!
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big Congrats on your blogversary. And such yummy goodies too.Your new follower.Have posted about your giveaway on my blog sidebar to send you some traffic
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    soniasv@rediffmail.com
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ! Congratulations on two years of blogging :) I'm your follower ( nick: Mary). I invite to my blog http://atelierbymary.blogspot.com/ Greets. Mary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.