Pages

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Christmas Stockings

Hello to you all, thanks for popping by and I hope all is well in your corner of blogland. Not such a great start weatherwise today but as I'm sitting here typing the sun is beginning to peep out from behind the clouds.

Anyways onto my card which is another for the christmas pile and one less for the LOTV topper pile. The papers I used are from my pile of loose sheets and leftovers and I diecut a Memory Box Lindeman snowflake from a scrap of card with a gem added from my stash


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixies Snippets Playground 'week 116 use snippets'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'Going green ... a little or a lot'



9 comments:

  1. Great snippets card. Love that pretty snowflake on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the papers and the stamp! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Christmas card Andrea, that LOTV topper pile must be shrinking by the day - you'll soon have room for some new ones!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with the stockings. I have that set too and have used the stockings on a card. They are such good quality and the colours are a perfect match with Christmas papers. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Andrea! Brilliant use of the LOTV topper with the spotty paper too!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love seeing Christmas cards at this time of year. Cute image too. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 168 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous snippets card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.