Pages

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Christmas Sparkle

Hello all and a special welcome to my new follower. It really is a pleasure to have you come by and visit.

My card today is another of those small ones made with leftover papers and snippets of card. The gorgous stamp is Wild Rose Studio coloured with Promarkers and I added touches of Sakura pen on the trees for a little 'snow'. The snowflakes are Tattered Lace dies and the ribbon, gems and sentiment are from my stash. Finally I added Stickles to the image and snowflakes for extra sparkle.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Divas By Design challenge 'Make it sparkle' (my 2nd entry)
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Use die cuts + no punches' (my 3rd entry)
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Winter olympics'
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'week 114 use snippets' (my 2nd entry)
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'Ribbon, twine, fibres etc'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes'
Stampin' for the Weekend challenge 'Sparkle and shine'
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'More than 3 embellishments'
Magnolia-liciuos challenge 'Bling it up'

I'm off now to enjoy a pancake or two (or maybe even 3 or 4) - don't you just love pancake tuesday when you can indulge without feeling guilty !!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card, an elegant image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous Christmas card Andrea, I love your image and the lovely splashes of red, great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Andrea, a great image and design, finished off perfectly with a bit of sparkle! Thanks for playing at Divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous take on this weeks theme at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us
    hugs Kate x
    ps I have some new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the colours and that gorgeous stamp, thanks for playing at WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet image, love the bold red and all the sparkle, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you've made here Andrea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This caught my eye in the playground so pretty.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea

    Oh wow, this is such a pretty card. I adore the image (beautifully coloured too) and the snowflakes are a perfect embellishment.

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 166 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello and welcome to our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "More than 3 Embellishments" thank you for joining in and good luck hope to see you again next time your creation is so beautiful Dt member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely! That Wild Rose image is gorgeous.
    This size of card is very popular among US and Canadian card makers.
    Almost all of my local card making friends make that size exclusively!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card - great colour combo.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.