Pages

Friday, 28 March 2014

Butterfly Snippets

Hi everyone and thanks for dropping by. It's the weekend again and we'll be putting the clocks forward here in the UK. I love the lighter nights, don't you ?

After making my last box card instead of putting the leftover papers in the scraps box I decided to make a matching card. So the leftovers are Wild Rose Studio papers, Hobby House pearl flourish and Hunkdory butterfly, with the addition of a pearlescent card base and a sentiment from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'week 117 use snippets' (my 3rd entry)
Butterfly challenge 'Springtime at last use yellow'
Crafty Catz challenge 'Anything goes'
Charisma Cardz challenge 'CAS'

Just wondering if any of you are having problems in following blogs. I've been trying to start following some new blogs and also stop following some old (defunct) ones, but I just keep getting a message to try again later. Has anyone noticed an unusual lack of new followers to their blogs ?

13 comments:

  1. Simply Stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper combinations Andrea and the gorgeous butterfly. I am having the same problem with blogger. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I've looked at your blog off and on for a while, so, following your comments I tried to follow tonight. I had no problem with this-which makes a change for me and technology!
    See you again soon, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kanda,
    Blogger has several issues as the moment, not being able to follow people is just one of them.
    You can try the following which is working for me.
    On the screen to follow a blog, beside the follow this blog button are the words more options underlined. If you click on there it will take you to a further screen. Click on the follow button (bottom left)
    and on next screen done button.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty colours of the butterfly on this card. Great use of your snippets from the previous post and they go perfectly with the lemon backing paper. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge #4. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Andrea! Just perfect for Mrs A, great use of snippets too. And I do love the butterfly trail using a pearl flourish - clever!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and just right for Mrs A too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card Andrea, your papers and colours are gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely Pastely card, so pretty, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty with the yellow & pretty soft pinks to back this darling butterfly with the pearls streaming behind. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you have made with scraps. It is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at Cafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card, Andrea! Such pretty papers, and the butterfly is just beautiful. Love it!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.