Pages

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Bill and Ben and Little Weeeed

Hello and a special welcome to my followers - both new and old. Your visits are a real delight and are most welcome.

You may be wondering about the title of my post today but those of a certain age may remember the 'Flowerpot Men' and 'Little Weeeeed'. Now I must point out that they actually hit the TV screens in 1952 (before my time) but I do remember as a small child watching some of the episodes. Anyway I couldn't help but name these 2 little kitties 'Bill' and 'Ben' and even  'little weeeed' has got in the picture too. This fabulous LOTV stamp is really called 'Pots of Love' which I coloured with Promarkers. The background paper is an A4 double sided sheet that was free with a magazine some time ago and the gems, pearls, flowers and ribbon are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley challenge 'Bingo' (ribbon - pearls - flowers) (2nd entry)
Penny Black and More challenge 'So sweet' (2nd entry)
Craft All Day challenge 'Anything goes' (5th entry)
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'What a gem' (3rd entry)
That's Crafty challenge 'Anything goes' (2nd entry)
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch 300'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Lovely Lili + animals'
Card Mania challenge 'Something new' (the LOTV stamp is new)
The Corrosive challenge 'Animals'

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments.

13 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, such an adorable image and pretty papers.
    I remember Bill and Ben, was it actually released in 1952 - before my time as well, must have watched repeats!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Andrea.

    Love the bright colours and I love that LOTV image.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous great design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I love the designer paper with the orange along side the orange. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card for our So Sweet theme Kanda, thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and pretty card, lovely colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and more Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining in our 300th sketch at Sketch Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, how sweet and i love the floral papers and colours! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili challenge, your card is lovely - so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet and cute image and beautiful floral paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Andrea, love the cheerful bright colours!
    I remember the Flower Pot men very well, I used to watch it as a child too - the modern version was nowhere near as good

    Thanks for joining this month's 'crafty bingo' challenge.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.