Pages

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Another LOTV Christmas

Evening all.

Just a quick post from me tonight to show you another christmas card I've made with one of my pile of LOTV toppers. A very simple design using paper from Wild Rose Studio and some sentiment ribbon from my stash. I (or rather hubby) removed the shanks off some snowflake buttons and I added some Stickles to them before sticking to the image with some strong glue dots.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Paint the town red'
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'All wrapped up'

Thanks for coming by and I hope you can pop back tomorrow when I will post my DT creation for the Paper Crafting Journey - I'm sure it will be a popular theme this fortnight.

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas card Andrea. I love the topper and fab colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a precious scene and your added snowflake, sentiment ribbon and paper really make this a darling Christmas card, one of those that melts my heart. Have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 169 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Andrea, I love your fun image and I do love red and white on a Christmas card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland with this fabulous creation! I love the adorable LOTV image :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww lovely! I really must make a start on my Christmas cards!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.