Pages

Saturday, 15 February 2014

Under the moon of love

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good weekend. I've been trying to fight off a lousy cold/flu bug for the past few days but it seems to be getting the better of me so I'm having a bit of a rest (or rather my voice is !!)

Lili of the Valley had a sale of some of their older stamps the other week so of course I had to treat myself. This one is called 'Under the moonlight' which I coloured with Promarkers and added just a touch of Stickles to the stars and moon. The papers are Prima 'fairy belle collection' and My Mind's Eye 'lost and found two'. I cut the sentiment with a Xcut heart die and the ribbons and pearls are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley challenge 'Name that tune' (Under the moon of love - Showaddywaddy)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Romantic + LOTV'
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'Teddies'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'Have a heart'
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Ribbon/lace, hearts & pearls'
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Love is in the air'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Hearts / love'
The Sketchy challenge 'Make your own sketch / anything goes'
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'be my valentine'
Sister Act card challenge 'Anything goes'
Wags 'n Whiskers challenge 'Bingo' ( I used pearls / heart / ribbon)

Right I'm off now to cuddle up on the settee with a nice cuppa tea and watch a film. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

13 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Andrea, such an adorable image and pretty papers.
    I hope you soon feel better, I'm trying to fight a horrible cold at the moment as well - my youngest kindly shared it with the rest of the family!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute little card - beautiful image and I love how you have put it all together.

    Thanks for joining us at CLF this week, and i hope that you are feeling a bit better now.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card - great image and I love your papers . Thanks again for playing along with us at PFP. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Kanda.I love the sweet bears and your design is stunning.
    Thanks so much for joining us at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Andrea, Hope your feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers, and good luck.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and colouring on your fab card, thanks for sharing it with us at bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining is at Sketchy challenges!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great KandA. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Fussy and Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh my goodness! Absolutely DARLING! I love this image too!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. I love LOTV images. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Lace/Ribbon, pearls and hearts' challenge.

    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining in with our teddy challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies with this gorgeous creation!
    I love this adorable LOTV stamp and such pretty papers too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous project Kanda - thanks so much for entering the Whimsy/Graph'It challenge this week, don't forget you can also enter into the Graph'It challenge too with your card! You still have time to enter here http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so cute and such a fantastic title for it too. Thanks for joining in the Fussy and Fancy Challenge.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F& F DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.