Pages

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Merry Christmas cards

Evening all. hope you are well.

I'm making up for lost time and have had quite a productive day craft-wise. I've finally used a pack of christmas toppers I've had for about 18 months and also some of my loose papers. I used my Memory Box 'grand merry christmas' die and set up a production line to make 6 cards. That MB die really is one of my best buys and I can see it being used on a lot more 'production lines' this year.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Rudolph Day challenge 'Make 2 christmas cards'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'Use a sentiment'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'The most wonderful time of the year' (my 2nd entry)
ABC christmas challenge 'D for die cuts'

11 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Andrea, your have used my favourite die and I love your
    plaid papers and lovely toppers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful Christmas card, thank you for joining us and preparing for that Special Time of Year
    hugs Kate xx
    Winter Wonderland DT
    ps I have some new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely carda for CHNC challenge 165 - you could also enter these into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see them there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea . . . oh my . . . you have really gone for it this month haven't you! That die does a wonderful job and I like the way you've added the presents over the top of it.

    Thanks for playing along with Rudolph Day.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That die is rather lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are really lovely, I love the die that you have used. Both colourways are striking x Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this die, and I really like the way you have added the pile of presents. Fabulous cards.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look lovely...You got a lot of cards made...Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi kanda,
    these cards are very lovely and fab designs too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, Andrea. That MB die is very pretty! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card and what a fun die, so many possibilities! So glad you joined us for our Die Cut Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.