Pages

Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Love Me, Love My Cat

Good afternoon everyone. If I disappear part way though this post it's because the rain and gales have whisked me off to visit the 'Land of Oz' !  At least we're not flooded here like a lot of people in England so I do count myself very lucky.

Since christmas I've been having a bit of a love / hate relationship with card making and this card is one of my 'likes'. I seem to be favouring small CAS styles using up scraps of paper and other bits from my stash. The stamp is a Sugar Nellie by Diana Duda called 'Believe' which I coloured with Promarkers and a touch of Sakura glitter pen. I used papers from My Minds Eye and the little hearts are the cut out bits from a Marianne Design LR0185 snowflake with the letters written with a gel pen. The flower is a chipboard that was a magazine freebie with a card candi centre added.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Sugar Bowl challenge 'colour combo'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Hearts / love'
Card Mania challenge 'Love is all around'
Creative Card Crew challenge 'KISS keep it simple & sweet'
Crafty Little Fairies challenge ' Love'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Lots of love'
Divas By Design challenge 'With love'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'With a heart'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'Have a heart'
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'week 111 use snippets'

That's it from me for today but I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for the PCJ challenge. Hope you can pop back then and in the meantime keep safe wherever you are.

15 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty, sweet card. The design you used totally suits this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Andrea, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Andrea. Such a sweet image and lovely pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Andrea, I just love that cat. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfect Andrea!
    I do prefer the cleaner style of card myself...I love the image and the pretty colours.

    See you in Oz, I should be there myself shortly.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really super-cute card Andrea! Good to see you playing even if the mojo (in your eyes only) isn't playing ball.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my andrea this is just too cute. I love the little hearts spelling love! thats so cute!!
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the pfp challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Andrea. That card candi is a perfect match for the papers, and the kitty cat is sooo cute. The way you have used the little hearts is very clever too!!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I love CAS and cats so clearly I love this! Thanks for playing at divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Valentine's card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew challenge. Hugs, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet creation for our Have a Heart challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Thanks for taking part and good luck! Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely looking card, and really sweet. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet and romantic card. I love the colors and image.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge in Creative Card Crew.
    Adriana DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at the Sugar Bowl this month.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.